Looking for clinicians (LMHC, LICSW or LMFT) to join our team!
Let’s be honest – Managed care leads to burnout:
The expectations are unreal
The schedule is not flexible
The paperwork is insane
You are not paid your worth
You are asked to give up your humanity to meet the needs of the client and the agency.
Does this resonate with you? Then keep reading.
Colorful Resilience is a Queer-Afro-Latina-owned for-profit that looks to provide outpatient mental health services – primarily, but not exclusively – to BIPOC, LGBTQ+, First Generation, and/or immigrant folks in-person in West Springfield and virtually anywhere in Massachusetts. Our clinicians are proud representatives or fearless allies of all the communities we serve. Our mission includes offering a safe and rewarding work environment where clinicians can bring their true authentic selves to work to provide excellent therapeutic services to our clients.
Full-time employees make $70,000 per year, and part-time employees make $35,000 per year. This is a salary paid twice a month.
- All team members are eligible for health and dental insurance
- The team is truly diverse
- You determine your schedule
- You decide if you want to work in person, remotely, or both
- We prioritize the humanity of all our team members
Full-time productivity expectation = 25 billable hours
Part-time productivity expectation = 14 billable hours
- Each clinician is eligible for a $60 bonus per additional billable hour over expectation
- We offer mentorship for clinicians looking to eventually move on to individual private practice
- Must be licensed as LICSW, LMFT, or LMHC in the state of Massachusetts
- Must carry their own liability insurance
Join us! We are stronger together.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below.
We look forward to hearing from you!